Saturday, January 15, 2005

double time

boyohboy, it was very difficult to drag my butt from the nest this morning. did my eight hours overtime - a nice payday coming up soon!! i disappeared under the wall of sound (see the soundtrack below) and bashed my keyboard all day - it was over before i knew it!

too hot to do much else. my flat is like a sauna - top floor with tin roof not that far above the ceiling, so the heat gets trapped in here. at least there is some breeze coming through the kitchen door.

music to my ears
when it's all over we still have to clear up : snow patrol
final straw : snow patrol
get ready : new order
kicking the national habit : grand national
son of evil reindeer : the reindeer section
a song is a city : eskimo joe
dreams : evermore
o : damien rice
hopes & fears : keane
(what's the story) morning glory? : oasis
abc 702
jjj
fbi