Monday, January 17, 2005

over before i knew it!!

i had a late lunch because i had to chain myself to my desk do call centre backup from 12.30 until 1.30. by the time i got back from lunch, the rest of the afternoon just flew by. not a lot else to report.

monday madness!
otto says 'This week's questions are all about your favorites. Also, please give me another 24 hours to update my 'recent participants' list. I appreciate you all! =)'
Name your favorite...
1. Family Game scrabble
2. Piece of Jewelry my ruby ring. mmm... or maybe my garnet moon/star earrings...
3. Winter Activity wearing my scarf...
4. Hot Beverage coffee and lots of it
5. Quote "People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light within." - Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
6. Color on You i love red but others alway comment when i wear blue...
7. Summer Activity hanging around in places that have aircon...
8. Topping on Pancakes fresh banana & mango with maple syrup
9. Musician oooh! too hard. there are soooo many to choose from...

music to my ears
short note : matt finish
final straw : snow patrol
rhinestone cowboy - the best of : glen campbell
abc 702
jjj