Friday, November 21, 2003

the long mostly good friday...

...started work 2 hrs early so i could skive off and have a 3 hr lunch then back to work until 8pm... the annual ex-nzi christmas lunch was fun. not as big a turn out as last year, but a decent number attended. only had one drink, because i know if i have more than that, i'll be asleep at my desk by 4pm. hl read my palm and as usual the reading was that the second love of my life is yet to come and lotsa money in my future... if i believe it, it will happen... and if it is meant to happen, it will...

got side tracked into the rugby club by some co-workers on the way home tonight. a little club that is normally as quiet as, is suddenly the place to be... might be something to do with that world cup thingy...

still panicking but may have to find a new musical obsession for a few days as i've promised to loan the disc to miss e so she can become obsessed with it also.

had cold leftovers for dinner as the microwave oven has gone on the blink again - damned cockroaches... my karma is currently in a bad way because if i don't kill the buggers they will kill me...

no inspiration for words or numbers again today...