Wednesday, November 16, 2005

functional zombie

it is not all gloom and doom. i have still been living a mostly normal life, it's just the internal chatter of self-doubt that is driving me mad.

so what have i been doing?

going to work
sleeping
riding ferries on the harbour
watching 'kiss kiss, bang bang' at the cinema
buying an exercise bike
thinking too much
watching 'fever pitch' on dvd
having no confidence in my self
talking on the phone to mr kim
avoiding friends
more sleeping
buying clothes
buying clothes that i might never wear
not doing any nanowriting
running into old friends
getting caught in the rain
sleeping a bit more
not thinking enough
lurking (on the net and in real life)
knowing that i have friends who love me despite my withdrawal from my own life

a 12 day which is 120% of the RDDHA

music to my ears
soundtrack : donnie darko
soundtrack : garden state
a certain trigger : maximo park
final straw : snow patrol
songs for polar bears : snow patrol
when it's all over we still have to clear up : snow patrol
hopes & fears : keane
demon days : gorillaz
gorillaz[uk] : gorillaz
breathing tornadoes : ben lee
vega 95.3