Thursday, November 17, 2005

hiccup!

gorgeous lebanese banquet dinner with ho, mr and g (a friend of ho) in glebe, with emphasis on the gorge - i think i may burst. this is not helped by the fact that i drank an entire bottle of wine... the walk from glebe down to central station helped clear my head :)

tee hee - this has to be the most interesting and cutest search query i have seen in my stats - 'as a child i had to button up my cardigan and get my hair cut short'

a 9 day which is 90% of the RDDHA. more bon(e)us points for the stick dog although i may have to change his name to the tennis ball dog - he now carries at least 3 tennis balls in his mouth (and still manages to look like he is smiling) while his human companion carries the sticks.

music to my ears
the back room : the editors
cuttings : the editors
vega 95.3