Monday, May 24, 2004

my monday

a pretty ordinary monday. was supposed to do a half & half day of call centre work and new job stuff. sadly, we were hammered with calls so i spent more of the day on the phone. i still managed to complete a workflow management calculated 3.5 hours of work for the new team but i did that mostly between calls.

my london friend, mlb, has a job interview today - please join me in wishing him lotsa luck.

monday madness!

1. I started blogging about nine months ago.
2. I try to post a new entry in my blog about every single day.
3. I read about 20 blogs on a regular basis.
4. I change my layout about once a year.
5. I used to be bored, and now I blog instead.
6. I spend more time blogging than I do housework.
7. I tend to blog (and visit blogs) most in the evenings.
8. The thing I enjoy most about blogging is the lovely new friends i have made.

let's go bowling!
erk... 94,118,129 - with an average of 120, that's a shocker. at least we got 8 points and are still on top!!! yippee!!!