Monday, February 14, 2005

hoarse

i ended up staying home today. my throat is still sore, my ears are hurting and everything still aches. resting and fluids are the order of the day and as you know, my idea of resting entails sitting at my computer, spending way to much time roaming around the interwebthingy...

belated happy birthday wishes to my dear uk friend, mlb. we managed a quick online chat this morning while it was still his birthday.

do you think the universe is trying to tell me something? in the last few weeks, i have been contacted by four men named 'greg' via the various dating sites that i lurk on...

monday madness!
otto says 'Ok, I thought we'd do something a little different this week. Are you up for it??
First of all, choose a letter of the alphabet. Now, choose a number 1-10.
...
Got a letter? Got a number? Here's this week's challenge:
Using the letter you chose, write down _____ (number you chose) things that describe the current season where you live. (You don't necessarily have to begin each word with the letter you chose.) Also, if you chose a low number and would like to choose a higher one, feel free! =)'

1. summer
2. sweaty
3. soon to be autumn
4. skies are blue
5. sometimes it rains

music to my ears
abc 702
ten-17 fm