Thursday, January 26, 2006

notorious

a totally wasted day. i have lurked on the net, engaged in a bit of and spent way too much time playing with my playstation.

to make up for being so boring, i belatedly bring you...

monday madness! otto says " Another week behind us... which brings us to Monday again. And you know what THAT means! It's Monday Madness time again. Thanks for playing, and have a marvelous week! =)".

This week (since I'm fresh out of new ideas), I thought I'd ask you to use the letters in your name (first, last, middle, or other) to list words that describe you!

Smart
Unique
Sleepy
Australian
Nearly 45 - eek!!

and while i'm at it, i'll play along with a tag from raida...

list 8 different points of your perfect lover/partner, mentioning the gender of said partner.

my perfect partner (male):

1. is tall
2. can cook
3. likes dogs
4. likes kisses
5. shares the housework
6. is perfectly imperfect
7. has dark hair and dark eyes
8. is cute (in my eyes at least)

i'm so lame - i'll just tag anyone how wants to play...

daily happiness::
um, clutching at straws... a day off work, even though i did waste it.

a 0 day which is 0% of the RDDHA. bound to happen when i don't go out. flickr dogs have kept me happy.

music to my ears
the voices in my head