Wednesday, December 17, 2003

maybe...

...i was premature in thinking i might have made the biggest mistake of my life on sunday. it appears that i am the only one who is getting worked up about it. every one else is just pleased for me... oh well, i might as well join them. it was a wonderful moment in my life, and i will still do what needs to be done but will not get myself into a state of total depression/distraction.

feeling much better this week. the gloom of the last few weeks is lifting, the bad angry mood is still popping up occasionally but it is not so dominant. christmas is still a major cloud on my horizon, but i am determined to get through it without too much drama this year.

i must remain grateful and keep reminding myself, that unlike my family, i can choose my friends and i have been very wise in my choice of the most fabulous circle of love and support a girl could ever need or want... luckily, friendship expands to embrace all that step into the circle.

still listening to new order - i can't get enough of this...

thank you and goodnight...