Saturday, June 05, 2004

lazy susan

i have a rostered day off on monday - yeah!! a long weekend, so today i am taking the opportunity to be as lazy as possible and will resume my weekend tomorrow... i slept until 8.30am, went back to bed for a wee nap at 10.30am, got up again at 12.30pm. i'm now ricocheting aimlessly around the world wide whatever and enjoying myself immensely.

my soundtrack today is 'a song is a city' by eskimo joe. i'm going to see them play live tonight at the metro. i had totally forgotten about this until miss e reminded me yesterday. one of the support bands is 'betchadupa' - neil finn's son is in this band so with that sort of musical heritage, hopefully they should be pretty damned fine. the other support is 'the avenues' who, like 'eskimo joe' and 'the panics', are from perth. western oz is producing good music so i'm sure 'the avenues' will uphold the reputation.

if you don't see me hanging around the net tonight, you know i'm out having fun!