Tuesday, June 01, 2004

a pinch and a punch...

...first day of the month and first day of my new job. a fun day with not a headphone in sight! 2 meetings, one with krispy kreme donuts. my new manager has put me down for the luxury of a rostered day off next monday - not possible in the call centre as monday was always our busiest day. i was not going to have an rdo this month as i have a week off at the end of june and there is public holiday on the 14th, meaning having to make up the extra time over less days. we've worked out a nice roster that will allow me to make up the time over the whole month so i'll get 2 long weekends in a row followed by an even longer weekend when i have my wee holiday! i'm loving it already.

my first 10 dog week day in ages, grooving out to 'last broadcast' and 'lost souls' by doves. they could become a new obsession. home made thai beef salad for dinner, chatting with mr kim, happy susan.

good night.