Tuesday, June 22, 2004

a new hat for an old head...

today i spent the day with my mum. she helped me sort out the mess of my bedroom and then shouted me lunch at subway (yes shirl, sweet onion chicken teriyaki - yum!). she also bought me fresh lavender from her garden and some mandarin jam & cumquat marmalade - looks like toast for breakfast tomorrow. best of all, my very clever mother knitted me a gorgeous hat for winter using variegated purple 'feather' yarn. as soon as i put it on, i just knew that miss e would want one. i called her up and asked her to drop in on her way home from work and i was right, she tried to run out the door with mine. i'm going into the city for lunch with cg tomorrow so i'll get some wool and get mum to make one for her too.

not a lot else to report.

today's soundtrack

seeya...