back to the grind today. it was awful having to wake up to the alarm. not a bad day at work, but being the end of financial year, all of the eejits who wait until the last minute to make their payments are at it again... that is the (non) joy of having to get on the phones for two hours to back-up the call centre.
1. Bed & Breakfast or hotel?
for a trip of more than a few days, i'd prefer self-catering type places where you can do your own cooking, washing etc. forced to choose between these two? bed & breakfast.
2. What determines where you stay?(i.e. price, accommodations, transportation, travel package)
all of the above plus who you're travelling with, how long you'll be away, how far you're going, the reason for going...
3. When determining where to stay, do you ever consider the establishment's history? (i.e. it might be haunted, location of high profile crime)
4. Would such considerations sway your decision?
perhaps if the only room available was in the bates motel...
5. Do you try and read the local paper for where you're visiting, to get an idea of what the area's like?
83, 145, 140 - not too bad at all. not sure of team points as one of my team, ml, bowled a few weeks in advance and the secretary did not show tonight so we did not know ml's scores.
we got at least two points but it could be more. we should still be on top next week - yippee!!
soundtrack for the last 24hrs:
greatest : duran duran - it's been tooooo long since i've played this so i'm gonna be crazy for a while and listen to it til it makes me sick...