Monday, June 14, 2004

monday's madness

monday madness!

otto says: "According to my statistics, I have made 52 posts here for Monday Madness; this means we are celebrating our one-year birthday here! I thought it would be fun to do something a little special this week (and after consulting sherle) I've come up with this....

Using the following letters, name birthday-related words; nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, phrases; they are all allowed! Have fun!! =)"

Happy birthday to you...
Another year older...
Presents!
People calling with birthday wishes
You don't look your age!

Blow out the candles with one breath
I'm only 21, honestly...
Richard Clapton
Thank you!
Have a piece of cake!
Do you think i should start acting my age?
Another pair of socks? just what i needed!
Yes please, i'd love another glass of champagne!