Monday, April 18, 2005

dig it all

nothing terribly exciting happened today. nothing at all.

monday madness!
otto says 'I was inspired to ask the following question after reading a post on logtar's blog. I have asked permission to use the subject of his post for my meme, and permission was granted. Thank you, Logtar! =)'

Let's Go Digital!

From the time you get up in the morning until the time you go to bed at night, how many different digital/electronic devices do you use on any given day? Please consider listing them, as it would be interesting to see what everyone comes up with!


various radios to wake me up, sing along to, keep me informed
one computer that i cannot resist, another that pays the bills
modem fired up to feed the addiction
www delivers the whirled wild whatever to my desktop
mp3 player with earphones to keep my brain from leaking out
bus ticket reader to validate me
traffic lights let me know i'm safe
pedometer tells me how far i've travelled
escalator takes me to the next level
elevator delivers me to my fate
id card - my passport to the office
a mobile phone to stay connected
a static telephone for work and play
copiers to curse at
printers to plead with
atm gives me the bad news about my bank balance
eftpos makes it easy to spend
dvd player if ever i get off the net
cd player for the aural treasures
polly put the kettle on
check the fridge to see if dinner has made itself...
cook some toast when i find it hasn't...
microwave oven nukes the leftovers
multiple globes to light my way

...and an optional random question, because I just cleaned my mouse... How often do you clean your mouse?
i used to clean my old mouse whenever when it got sticky. i have an optical mouse now - i've just cleaned it's little feet for the first time in the 3 months i've had it...

a 3 day which is 30% of the RDDHA. a gazillion bonus points for the labradog puppy on cleveland street - sooooooooooo cute!!

music to my ears
y'all get scared now, ya hear! - the reindeer section
songs for polar bears - snow patrol
enjoying them both too much to stop. totally obsessed...
abc 702