Saturday, April 09, 2005

meh!!

not a particularly fabulous day... a bit of a blah happening but it is under control. i have spent almost the entire day on my bum at my computer, either aimlessly ricocheting about the whirledwidewhatever, chatting to boys and girls or playing mahjongg... i finally did get off my chair at about 9.30pm to do some housework and have a shower - all i have to do tomorrow is one load of washing and run the vacuum cleaner over everything. after that, the day is mine to spend as i please. i will endeavour to get out and about or cabin fever will kick in.

a total zero day which is 0% of the RDDHA all because i did not move my lazy butt from the computer until well after dark...

music to my ears
the hurting / songs from the big chair / seeds of love / elemental / everybody loves a happy ending : tears for fears - tff fest happening here today!