Monday, July 12, 2004

migraine monday

woke up at 6am with a sore head, crick in my neck and feeling like a migraine brewing. took some panadol and went back to sleep. i woke at 7.30am feeling a bit better so dragged myself off to work.

not a bad day for a monday. only 4 dogs. having a fun chat with mlb in london.

monday madness!

otto say's "Let's try some 'true or false' questions this week! Feel free to elaborate as you wish!"

1. I like my job. true and false - i'm still 'new' so there is a lot to learn
2. I find time to 'smell the flowers' so to speak. false - i need to do it more
3. I have no problem thinking of things to write about in my blog. true and false - depends upon the day
4. 'Organization' is my middle name! true and false - i'm organised in some ways but totally disorganised in others
5. If 'Plan A' doesn't work, there's always a 'Plan B.' true, i always try to have a plan b - just in case...
6. I adjust easily to new surroundings. false
7. I'd rather work 'behind the scenes' than 'in the spotlight.' soooo true
8. I'm happy where I am, at this point in my life. true and false - i'm fairly settled now but there some things that could improve
9. I can wake up in the morning without an alarm clock. true, but it is usually later than i need to be awake...
10. I can function pretty well on less than 8 hours of sleep. true
let's go bowling!
no bowling again this week, school holidays still on. we'll be back at it next week!

soundtrack of the last 48 hours:
last broadcast : doves
final straw : snow patrol
diamond mine : richard clapton
a song is a city : eskimo joe

good night!