Monday, July 05, 2004

mild monday

a 14 dog day. an early start meant an early finish which meant getting the bus home while it was still daylight - yeah! the weather has been quite fabulous. the mildest winter i can remember for a long time. almost half way through winter and it's still between 20°C and 23°C most days with gorgeous blue sunshiny skies. it will drop back to high teens this week but there is still no rain in the forecast. while it is cold overnight and in the morning, it has not yet been cold enough for breath fog.

monday madness!

1. I usually clean my house on days with a 'q' in their name, or about every 6th friday in months with 43 days. (hey, i'd told you before how i feel about housework...)
2. My favorite Sunday night program to watch on television is currently the big brother eviction show (sad, i know).
3. Monday morning I usually waking up thinking, "oh, do i really have to go to work today??"
4. To wind down at the end of a busy day, I like to come home, surf the net for a while, update my blog, talk to online friends and eventually get some sleep.
5. I try not to call anyone on the phone until after 9a.m.
6. And I NEVER call anyone after 9pm, unless i know for sure they will be awake.
7. When I don't have to get up to go to work or school, I sleep in until i wake up.
8. I have 3 telephones in my house.
9. I usually answer the phone on the ring that is ringing when i answer it...
10. When I know I should be sleeping, but am having a hard time falling asleep, I usually toss & turn, turn the radio on, turn the radio off, talk to myself, read, anything but sleep really...

let's go bowling!
no bowling tonight because it is school holiday time. i put the picture up because i like it...

today's soundtrack:
the last broadcast : doves
the voices in my head : me :)