Monday, December 19, 2005

peas and ticky tacky

i've been in my job three months today - looks like i passed my probation as they did not ask me to leave today. one of the guys who started with us was shown the door last week. that was a bit sad. as far as i know, everyone else is still there.

unconscious mutterings
1. Replenish:: restore
2. People:: watching
3. Trend:: setter
4. Girlfriends:: boyfriends
5. Spirit:: ...ualist
6. Banshee:: celtic
7. Oasis:: wonderwall
8. Thrills:: cheap...
9. Fountain:: gate
10. Boxes:: ticky tacky

monday madness! otto says " Since I haven't received any emails from my faithful participants, offering questions (hint, hint), I will have to come up with my own... =)".

1. Name 1 toy you owned when you were younger, that meant a lot to you.
my teddy bear
2. Name 2 games you enjoyed playing as a child.
monopoly, twister
3. Name 3 foods you didn't like as a child, but do now.
broccoli, pumpkin, mushrooms
4. Name 4 foods you didn't like as a child, and still don't like.
peas, peas, peas, peas - i really detest peas and always will!

a 4 day which is 40% of the RDDHA

music to my ears
just the voices in my head...