Wednesday, March 03, 2004

let's pretend it's wednesday...

my poor old computer crashed mid blog last night. couldn't be bothered starting again so will cheat and change the post date for this one... my wee bloggy, my rules... ha ha ha...

my dear friend kt in kent sent this link to me - please go here - i believe you can make a difference by going here and clicking on the button to help provide free mammograms...

Wednesday Whatevers

1. Is there a such thing as stupid questions? yes, and for every stupid question there are an infinite number of stupid answers...
2. Should teen magazines maintain a neutral view on most subjects? yes. perhaps even an intelligent view would be a start...
3. Who should become President in 2004? some honest politician who has a clue... oops, not possible on many counts. not that it's going to make a difference to me...

more later..