Monday, January 26, 2004

it's time for...


1. The one kitchen appliance I just could not live without is my kettle - can't live without a cup of tea.
2. My desk always looks like a cockroach convention centre, but not for much longer :).
3. The clocks in my house are always any number of minutes fast (and/or slow).
4. The one television program I just can't stand is most crap american sitcoms... (i know that makes it more than one [about 5 million actually] but if they'd stopped after the first crap one, my answer would have been easier to explain).
5. The one television program I try to never miss is nothing in particular - i don't watch a lot of tv, it's mostly on for background noise.
6. When it comes to housework, I really hate cleaning... there is no other word to add here....
7. If I could re-design my living room, the first thing I would do is make it bigger.
8. I wish I had a bigger living room in my house flat.
9. When someone points a camera at me and says 'Smile!' I usually scowl and say 'get that f*cking thing out of my face...'.
10. I expect I'll have my income tax done by the end of july.