Friday, December 03, 2004

coincidence...

mmm...

i've been dragging all my stuff around in my huge leather satchel type handbag for months.

today the strap on it came apart and i had to stuff it under my arm to get it home.

tomorrow morning, i'm going to the post office to pick up my new tom bihn bag...

mmm...

i have to remember to get the right bus on monday morning. the old office looked very bare when i left this afternoon. i think i'm looking forward to the new surroundings. shirl commented that i seem quite calm in the midst of such a major move. from my point of view, my only responsibility is to be at my desk on monday morning and do some work - the logistics of the move are for other people to worry about. if they have planned it correctly, i will be able to meet my end of the bargain. it they haven't, well, that is their problem.

had a long chat with colorado tim tonight then watched the dvd of 'pirates of the caribbean' tonight. please add johnny depp and orlando bloom to my christmas wishlist.

today's soundtrack:
dreams : evermore