Monday, January 10, 2005

crossed connections

life goes on. not a lot exciting to report. 11 dogs. with some help from miss e, the tv is working again. i'm surprised it was working at all prior to my moving things about - the in/out plugs were all over the place... with innies connected to innies, outties leading to other outties and a missing video connection... now that it is fixed, i'm not watching it anyway - the radio is tuned to jjj and i'm here at the computer

monday madness!
otto says 'I thought we'd do some 'fill in the blanks' questions again; have fun! =)'

1. My lucky number is 2.
2. My favorite day of the week is friday because the weekend begins.
3. I spend about 1 hour on the phone a week, and very few of those are long distance.
4. My favorite cereal is uncle toby's nut feast.
5. One hobby of mine is reading.
6. I wish I could spend more time being kind to myself.
7. I wish I could spend less time worrying about the things i cannot control (getting there!!).
8. I am really proud of my self, sometimes... particularly when i worry less and am more kind to myself :) .

music to my ears
abattoir blues : nick cave & the bad seeds
abc 702
jjj