Monday, January 24, 2005

monday, monday

we had our bowling presentation dinner tonight. my team got the 'high series handicap' prize - $20 cold hard cash each. i've got 4 trophies already, so i'm happy to take the money! miss shell gave me a surprise - my missing 'california dreaming : the mamas and the papas' cd. i went to play it recently and could not find it. guess what i'm playing now?

monday madness!
otto says ' I'm running out of ideas for questions, so this week I thought we'd do a sort of word association with colors.'

What do you think of when you see the following colors? (You may write as many words as you like.)
1. white: snow, vanilla ice cream, nail polish, satin, ghost
2. yellow: egg yolk, daffodils, jaundice, cheese
3. blue: sky, depression, bluebottles
4. black: depression, night, labrador, goth
5. green: peas, ocean, grass
6. red: warm, blush, blood, shoes
7. purple: favourite, jeans, bruise, aubergine
8. pink: raspberry, fairy floss, musk lollies
9. brown: chocolate, bear, chocolate, coffee, more chocolate
10. grey: clouds, elephant, ash

music to my ears
california dreaming : the mamas and the papas
abc 702
jjj