...still coughing. back to doctor who is concerned about the wheezing & rattling in my chest and has now prescribed antibiotics... have been ordered to stay home until at least wednesday... i hope 16 years of smoking isn't catching up with me. i gave the filthy things up in 1992 but have had the odd one here and there since... once a smoker...
anyway, the cough is driving me mad so here is some...
Otto has provided some rules this week...
"I've got a new idea this week.......First of all, pick a letter, any letter.................Got one? Ok. For the following questions, all your answers must begin with the letter you just thought of. (Honor system here, my friends!) Have fun with it! Remember; All your answers must begin with the letter you just chose! =)"
1. Name two types of food that you could care less if you ever ate again. capsicum, canned asparagus
2. Name one animal. chimpanzee
3. List three words to describe yourself. caring, chatterbox, coughing
4. Name two things you might find at a zoo. cages, children
5. Name three things you might find living in the water. crabs, coral, cryptosporidium