Saturday, February 14, 2004

feeling better...

feeling much better today. the voice has returned, a little husky but a voice all the same. still coughing but not as much. resting, lots of fluids, vitamins, "chemist's own" cold & flu tablets, echinacea strepsils and a call from miss e to check up on me - these are the things that are making me better.

the best tonic of all was a many hours long chat with the treasured colorado tim. i also managed a chat with ray in nc while it was still his birthday and caught up with kd in the uk who has been unwell but is now on the mend and back in circulation.

have added a few bits and pieces to the wee bloggy and if i can get my html skills sharpened, i plan to make my own webring... no guarantees it will ever come to anything, but it's worth a try...

what? who says spending the whole day aimlessly surfing, blog tweaking and chatting up men in remote locations is not considered resting? well, i'm feeling very rested and that's how i spent my day...

time to get off the net and back to my so called life... goodnight...