Saturday, February 28, 2004

um...

i missed my midnight deadline for friday's post because i spent 4.5 hours on the phone to my friend eg in nz... our conversations become more & more interesting.

i got the bus to work with miss e this morning - she makes me laugh which is always a bonus. spending time and sharing a laugh with a good friend is such a lovely way to start the day.

my treasure chest is bursting at the seams but luckily there is always space for new treasures.

tomorrow i'm off for more market research ($45 to answer questions about my toilet paper and soap buying habits - easy money!) i have to try and find out exactly where it is that i have to go... thanks to maporama, it should not be too difficult... now if i can just work out what bus to get, i'll be able to get there without getting lost...