Sunday, March 06, 2005

fly away...

not much happening today. had a very nice sleep in until 10am, surfed the net and chatted with some online friends, played with my new camera, did the washing and some housework. a bit sluggy but with bursts of energy.

i think i have mentioned previously that i was going to go away for my holidays over easter but i've decided to stay home instead. i was going to use my frequent flyer points to fly to queensland but i'm now going to let my mum use them to go and visit her brother with lung cancer as it will probably be her last chance to see him. i'd rather she use them than stress about the airfare. i have plenty to keep me busy at home and two weeks will be plenty of time to catch up with some of the things i have put off by spending too much time on the net...


  1. Usher:: ...syndrome
  2. Cherish:: madonna
  3. Mistreat:: abuse
  4. Forum:: italian...
  5. Systematic:: greased lightning
  6. Warning:: danger!! will robinson!!
  7. Wash:: ...rinse, repeat
  8. I wish:: ...upon a star
  9. Candles:: moontree studio
  10. Metallic:: ...a
music to my ears
hot fuss : the killers (a little bit obsessively...)
final straw : snow patrol
when it's all over we still have to clear up : snow patrol