Monday, March 07, 2005

refrigeration

nothing terribly exciting to report. 10 dogs, a productive day at work, end of story. i'll leave you with my madness...

monday madness!
otto says 'This week's questions are inspired from an email I received from Susan. We'll ask her question first and go from there.......Thanks, Susan!! =)'

1. What's on your refrigerator? (Please feel free to use a picture to answer.)

UPDATE!! ooohh!! i forgot one of my magnets and it is a favourite... can you find gromit hiding somewhere? cracking toast, gromit!!



1. uk-tv magnet - a prize in a cable tv competition
2. just cuts magnet - cheap haircut anyone?
3. a magnet with a groovy ladybird on a funky mushroom - from kl on my 40th birthday
4. this one caught the glare - it is a picture of a dalmation with the words 'some people make the world a better place just by being in it' from my dear friend cg
5. my kitchen clock/oven timer
6. 2 little ladybird magnets from san francisco moma hanging out by the samsung badge
7. amf bowling magnet
8. a magnetic calendar reminder of when to change the cartridge in my water filter
9. subway sandwich calendar
10. canada postcard from my nephew michael
11. cologne postcard from adam
12. a magnet with a footprint filled with sand that miss e bought back from nelson bay for me at christmas
13. 'dance like no-one is watching... etc' picture magnet
14. london postcard from flirtboy
15. edinburgh postcard from miss e but she actually hand delivered it because the original one did not get here seeing as it was addressed to me at 'the top flat above the flight centre on blahblah road'... there are two flight centres... i did not get it...
16. a clothespeg with some pretty card and 3 ladybirds stuck to it
17. instructions on how to use and care for my wok
18. an enjo magnet - i spent 70 freaking dollars on their products and have never used it...
19. empty turkey flat rosé bottle
20. wok

2. What color is your refrigerator? enamel white
3. Is the freezer on the top, bottom or side? top
4. How old is your fridge? Does it match your stove? the fridge is 4 years 6 months old. it matches the stove only in colour. i own the fridge, the landlord owns the stove...
5. How regularly do you clean the inside of your fridge? um, not as often as i should...


music to my ears
hot fuss : the killers
abc 702