Monday, March 14, 2005

late...

oops! managed to sleep in until 8.45am today... got to work at 9.50... worked 'til 18.20 and then had 2 farewell ciders at the pub with jd, who is moving to darwin - brave girl...

monday madness!
otto says 'Fill in the blanks.... completely random!!'

1. I wish I had more love & money.
2. I usually think about changing my blog layout when i see a prettier one than mine (which is about 99% of most blogs)...
3. If more people would be considerate, the world would be a better place.
4. I really should get off the net more often.
5. The weather we're having right now is changeable - hot during the day, cold at night.
6. When it's time to plant a garden, I'd like to plant irises, daffodils, jonquils, freesias, roses, wallflowers, every pretty flower there is...
7. When I'm running late, I sometimes forget to breathe.
8. When I can't think of anything to blog about, I usually post crap or don't blog at all.

music to my ears
hot fuss : the killers
abc 702