Monday, June 27, 2005

the bad news...

...i did not get the job. my quest for a new job continues. i'm doing as i said i would - doing my daily 4 hours of headset bound call centre work and doing what i can of my own work in the remaining few hours. the usual 'lets do things at the last minute' eejits are crawling out of the woodwork and expecting us to bend over backwards to make their life easy. they seem to forget that government legislation is what drives this industry and they are responsible for getting the payments to us on time, not the other way around. with each passing day, it is more and more pleasurable to tell them that their options are limited... if only i could say what i really want to say - i want to leave my job, not lose it...

monday madness! otto says 'I think Blogger is working on some things; all text is now centered and I can't seem to do a thing about it... Thank you to everyone for playing Monday Madness. We're off to Chicago early Monday morning so I won't be around to visit this week (and I know I've been negligent lately; sorry!) Have fun and I hope to see you back here next week!! =)'

This week I thought we'd play 'fill in the blanks.'

1. If I could just figure out how to be happy, I'd be real happy.
2. I would be happy to hand over all of the cleaning to someone else.
3. One thing I try to do every day is breathe.
4. Someone once told me that I was very pretty.
5. Probably the one word/phrase I tend to overuse is 'i hate my &$#@ing job'.
6. I need to work on not getting too worked up over things i cannot control.
7. When I'm cleaning house I like to listen to loud music.

a 10 day which is a perfect 100% of the RDDHA

music to my ears
get ready : new order
low life : new order
substance (disc 2) : new order
(new order are the best music i know of to keep me calm.)
abc 702