Saturday, June 18, 2005

days of wine and falafels

a nice long sleep in this morning restored my spirits some. a few hours of aimless websurfing later i did a bit of housework and finally cleared my dining table of the pile of crap that has sat there for the last year... in the afternoon miss e and i walked down to coogee and along the beach front promenade - always good for the soul. this evening miss e came over to see proof of my nice neat dining table. we celebrated the event with a bottle of pink champagne and then went to the local lebansese restaurant for some take out. this was washed down with a bottle of rose while we watched my garden state dvd. can i have zach braff for my birthday? please??

a 10 day which is 100% of the RDDHA

music to my ears
turn on the bright lights : interpol