Sunday, August 21, 2005

se7en...

things that scare me:
* spending the rest of my life alone
* fire - but it also fascinates me
* death of my loved ones
* the state of the world
* spiders
* snakes
* life

things I like the most:
* dogs
* music
* friends
* chocolate
* family
* books
* men

important things in my room:
* me
* books
* computer
* cd collection
* window/sunlight
* third daughter print
* mantlepiece - i keep little gifts from my friends on there

random facts about me: I...
* read spanish out loud & sound like a native but have no idea what i'm saying
* have had viral meningitis, twice - not something i can recommend
* am listening to richard pleasance right now
* have a mild hand washing obsession
* was sunbeam of the year, twice
* used to smoke cigarettes
* have big feet

things I plan on to do before I die:
* laugh
* love
* live
* cry
* hurt
* feel
* think

things i can do:
* laugh
* love
* live
* cry
* hurt
* feel
* think

things I can’t do:
* swim
* save money
* watch crap tv
* understand men
* eat bean sprouts or capsicum
* close my left eye without first closing my right eye
* eat melon of any sort and drink alcohol within the same 6-8 hour period - if i do, i become violently ill

things that attract me to the opposite sex:
* eyes
* smile
* voice
* manners
* mouth
* hands
* tall

things I say the most:
* crap
* cool
* f*ck
* sh*t
* hello
* please
* thank you

celebrity crushes:
* jeff bridges
* edward norton
* adrian brody
* josh homme
* gary lightbody
* eskimo joe
* antonio banderas

snaffled from karen