so far, my monday has been very quiet - catching up on the housework that did not get done over the long lazy weekend (with some added ). once the washing is done, i plan to amble down to coogee to get some sunshine and oceany goodness for my soul. more later if anything exciting happens...
while i'm here, i might as well get in early for...
otto says 'Another week of potpourri....... Have fun!'
1. Do you own a dishwasher (and if not, do you even want one), or do you have to do your dishes by hand? i have the old manual style of dishwasher - me and the sink. an automatic dishwasher would be nice but not possible while renting.
2. Do you put your dishes away immediately after washing them? no, i let them dry first... sorry, that was a bad joke. i leave them in the drainer until i get around to putting them away or using them again.
3. In the warm weather, do you like hanging your laundry out on the clothesline to dry, or do you prefer a dryer? i use the dryer for things that wont shrink and put the rest on an airer in my flat. i would prefer to hang them outside but i cannot see the clotheslines in the backyard from my flat and other people have had things snowdropped from the clothesline before.
4. How many loads of laundry are done in your household each week? mostly two in winter because of the extra clothes needed to keep warm, usually only one in summer
5. Do you own a pet? If so, do you buy them presents for holidays? Do you consider your pet(s) spoiled? If you don't own one, do you think you will one day? *sob* no, i don't have a pet but one day will have a dog or 10 and spoil them rotten with presents every day.
6. It's Friday evening and you're planning your weekend. What's on your agenda? um, unless i have already made plans to do something, it's sleep, housework, web wandering and anything else that turns up.
as i post this, it's a 0 day which is 0% of the RDDHA. hopefully this will change after my walk to coogee - it is such a lovely day there's bound to be some about!
music to my ears
addicted romantic : faker