stop me if i have told you this before...
I HATE MY FUCKING JOB!!
it is just getting crazier. another 2 hours of enforced headset-bound slavery every monday morning, making it a minimum of 9 hours per week (plus whatever extras they feel like chucking in...) meanwhile, my own work just piles up as more gets added. i questioned this new addition and asked for an explanation as to why it had just appeared without any form of communication. the response was prompt but unacceptable. it has also been decided that call centre work will be included in our performance management stats - something i have vehemently objected to previously - i do not work for the call centre and i will not answer to their scheming bitch of a manager. seems like it is tough shit. it wont make a spot of difference to my performance review. i vented in this year's review document and the two managers just signed it off with a curt comment of 'thanks for your efforts this year' - no response to the concerns i raised. it is not as if we get a payrise or a bonus based on our performance. they might as well print it on toilet paper for all the use it is.
if i could afford to do so, i would go in there tomorrow and resign and hope like mad that i can find another job within two weeks. i called the agent regarding the lack of response from the job i mentioned last monday - the opportunity is still there, they have just been a bit behind in contacting people. i'm hanging on to this one as my holy grail. i really don't know how much longer i can last in the current hellhole.
apart from the steaming pile of excrement that is my job, my monday was fabulous. how was yours?
otto says 'This week's questions are totally unrelated to one another; just a 'pot pourri' of randomness! Have a great week and thanks for playing!'
1.When putting groceries away, do you rotate your food so your newest items (cans and such) are in the back, and older food in the front? no, just chuck 'em in. the cupboard is not big enough for it to be a problem
2. Do you own a digital camera? If so, how long have you had one? If not, do you plan to purchase one soon? yes, had it since march
3. How do you store your precious photos? on my hard drive and every now and then i back them up to cd
4. It's 6:00 a.m. and you've just lost power due to a severe thunderstorm; they say it will probably take at least 12 hours before power will be restored; what do you do? find some candles, have a shower before the hot water cools off and depending on the day of the week, go to work or go back to bed
5. How many times a year do you (or does someone dear to you) wax your automobile? um, my first thought was 'is that a euphemism for something that i have not heard before???'... hey baby, can i wax your automobile? the correct answer is never, i don't have a car... never have, never will...
6. Gas prices; what can we say except they've reached an all-time high. How are you dealing with this? i'm still catching the bus to work
7. Have you ever purchased a book or cd twice, forgetting that you already had it? hell yes!! so many times, i could not count them... the last one?? the book mentioned here...
a 17 day which is 170% of the RDDHA with a bucketload of bonus points for the schnauzer twins.
music to my ears
demon days : gorillaz