a fabulous day - quite possibly the best day i have had in a long, long time.
* spent the morning with my friend, the professor
* phone catch up with the ever lovely cg - we cannot catch up in person this week but we will soon
* job interview at 10am tomorrow
* went to see a really good aussie movie - 'look both ways' - all about death and a bit sad but i enjoyed it very much
* i now have a new crush, william mcinnes is sooooo gorgeous and talented!
* i was going to use one of my movie money freeby tickets but being $5 tuesday it was better value to buy a ticket and save the freeby for a full price day.
* found my favourite lindt chocolate in david jones - i have so far resisted the temptation to open it. once i do, it will last about 35 seconds...
* i made tacos for dinner and they were delicious
the not so good::
* i found out some more things about the conniving, cunning and manipulative behaviour of a certain manager where i work. probably not bad news really; it just makes me more determined to get a better job
a double dozen day which is 240% of the RDDHA - yeah!
music to my ears
vega 95.3 i tried again today to win tickets to see jimmy webb - i got through but did not make it on air. there is always tomorrow...