Tuesday, August 23, 2005

better...

a much better day today. after a 30 minute team meeting and an hour of call centre backup, i did the best that i could with my mountain of outstanding work with what was left of the day. during my morning tea break, an agent from a job i applied for a few weeks ago called. i'm going to see her tomorrow morning. in order to get to work on time, i'll get there at 7.30am. she is happy for me to bring along my previous skills test results (word, excel, data entry etc.) so that will save some time. i have to work on my positive mental attitude and know that a good job will be mine soon.

some more good news that i keep forgetting but become very happy when i think about it - i have next week off as annual leave. my sister is coming down to sydney for a school reunion and is staying for the week, so i'll be able to catch up with her and also catch up with some friends i have not seen for a while. hopefully by the time i go back to work, i'll be able to say 'i quit'...

a 13 day which is 130% of the RDDHA and again, the schnauzer twins earned a gazillion bonus points.

music to my ears
son of evil reindeer : reindeer section
y'all get scared now, ya hear? : reindeer section
songs for polar bears : snow patrol
when it's all over we still have to clear up : snow patrol
vega 95.3