Monday, September 12, 2005

mad mad mad

monday madness! otto says 'Good Monday morning... This week I thought we'd answer some true or false. Feel free to elaborate on your answers. Thanks for playing.'

1. I'm at my best in the early morning.
um, mostly false. depends on how much sleep i've had and whether it is a weekday or the weekend.
2. I start each day with a healthy breakfast.
mostly true, i try to but lately it is banana/berry yoghurt and soymilk mocha coffee - not sure how healthy that is...
3. I'm always sure to get at least 7 hours of sleep each night.
ha ha ha!! FALSE!! on very rare occasions but it hardly ever happens.
4. I enjoy my job.
right now, false. as of next monday, i'm hoping it will change to true.
5. I get along with most everyone.
true but there is the occasional person who i take immediate dislike to. my instincts are usually right.
6. I'm looking forward to the new season of tv shows this year.
false, i don't watch enough tv to care about seasons.
7. I make sure I take some time for myself every day.
true, it is very easy to do when you live alone...

welcome back, otto. sending more big {{{{hugs}}}} for you and your family.