Sunday, September 25, 2005

more magic

up bright and early to get the washing done before going off to see the magician - a film about a hitman made in documentary style - it was ok but dragged a bit in the middle. i lay down on the couch this afternoon to watch my life without me but ended up nodding off and missing most of it. what i saw was good so i will have to watch it again. apart from all that, there is not much else exciting to report.

unconscious mutterings
1. Crave:: desire
2. Whole package:: kit and caboodle
3. Roommates:: the reason i live alone
4. 5:30:: still sleeping
5. Lesbian:: sapphic
6. Poignant:: pathos
7. Hurtful:: bruise
8. You and I:: me and you
9. Grateful:: dead
10. Giggle:: snicker

a 9 day which is 90% of the RDDHA

music to my ears
the greatest hits, so far : p.i.l.