not a lot to tell you so i'll play this, as found at karen's...
1. What is your occupation? currently: account administrator/customer service. as of next monday: senior customer service consultant
2. What are you listening to right now? vega 95.3 - they are playing 'silly love songs' by paul mccartney and wings
3. What was the last thing you ate? a kopiko milk coffee lolly
4. Do you wish on stars? of course, don't you??
5. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? bright red
6. How is the weather right now? perfect spring weather - cool, sunny, light breeze. well, during the day at least. it is now cool and dark but warm inside.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? one of my employers, whose account i administer. a nice man who has always managed to make me laugh when i have talked to him. i will miss that part of my job.
8. How old are you today? 44 years, 11 weeks and 4 days
9. Favorite drink? um, i can never just give a single answer. i love: vanilla coke, lemon cordial, pineapple juice, coffee, tea, water etc...
10. Favorite sport to watch? cricket and bowling
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? yes, regularly. last time was last thursday
12. Do you wear contacts? yes, and glasses but not at the same time
13. Pets? no :(
14. Favorite month? september!!!
15. Favorite food? oooh!! too hard. again, more than one... most fruits except melons, chocolate, fresh bread, italian, japanese, thai. pretty much anything except melons, bean sprouts, capsicum (peppers), green peas and eggplant (aubergine)
16. What was the last movie you watched? the perfect catch
17. Favorite day of the year? um, any day that i am happy
18. What do you do to vent anger? cry, raise my voice, kick inanimate objects, sing out loud, stomp about
19. What was your favorite toy as a child? my teddy bear
20. Fall or Spring? spring!
21. Hugs or kisses? both, on an ongoing basis
22. Cherry or Blueberry? blueberry
23. Favorite mythical animal/creature? elves and pixies and fairies
24. Greatest Pet Peeve? leaving the toilet seat and lid up, people who are ignorant, racist, homophobic... the list goes on...
25. To be or not to be, that is the question? to be
26. Living arrangements? just me, myself and i
27. When was the last time you cried? when i got the call saying i had my new job
28. This question was originally skipped, so I’ll copy Karen and make up my own question: Favourite perfume? i've gone back to 'panthere' by cartier
29. Who is the friend you have had the longest? kerrie, who i have known since i was six
30. What did you do last night? came home from work, got on the net, got off the net, cooked some dinner, got back on the net - same as every other night
31. Favorite smell? anything citrus
32. What/Who inspires you? people who rise above the crap that life deals them and do the best they can.
33. What are you afraid of? fire, being alone forever, snakes, boogeymen
34. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? hamburger with beetroot, egg, bacon and cheese & just a little bit of onion, please
35. Favorite car? none
36. Favorite dog breed? all of them but i will admit that rottweilers and dobermanns scare me and i really don't like the snuffly noises made by pekingese
37. Number of keys on your key ring? seven
38. How many years at your current job? 3 years, 9 weeks, 1 day and only 3 days left!!
39. Favorite day of the week? friday!
a 16 day which is 160% of the RDDHA
music to my ears
cast of thousands : elbow
antics : interpol