Monday, October 10, 2005

all ears

i amazon uk!!

the treasures that i ordered last tuesday arrived today - less than 6 days!! i am impressed. i found the snow patrol dvd in HMV last week - $32!! i paid $17 and that included postage from the uk. i was very naughty and ordered two more cds from them last night - it is amazon's fault for having such great service... i have been on a bit of a cd frenzy lately - a few weeks ago, i ordered two cds from the bricks and mortar type sanity store and they both arrived this week. i wish i had more ears...

monday madness! otto says " Thanks to everyone for playing Monday Madness. Here's this week's questions...".

1. Name one productive thing you accomplished this past weekend.
um, one load of washing
2. Name two things that you look forward to doing.
the weekend
going to a movie
3. Name three things that gross you out.
snot
cockroaches
poopie nappies
4. Name four things that you normally do on a daily basis.
smile
shower
get on the net
brush my teeth
5. Name five things that you own that you think you could get rid of and not miss.
my grey hair
a drawer full of odd socks
the pile of junk in the spare room
my wonky emotional highs and lows
the excess pounds that have hounded me all my life

a 5 day which is 50% of the RDDHA

music to my ears
funeral : arcade fire - fabulous stuff!! it has me shoulder dancing in the bus...
vega 95.3