Monday, October 17, 2005

treasure

nothing too exciting to report.

one of my amazon treasures arrived today - more about that in music to my ears at the end of the post

monday madness! otto says "I thought we'd do a little 'this or that' this week! Enjoy!".

Which one?
1. Lemonade or Iced Tea? iced tea, especially peach flavoured - yummy!
2. DVD or VHS? DVD
3. Gold or Silver? both
4. Baseball or Tennis? neither
5. Spring or Autumn? spring
6. Diet or Regular? regular; diet tastes vile and metallic
7. Hearts or Stars? hearts
8. Snail Mail or Email? email
9. Shop: Online or In-Store? both
10. Credit Card or Check? mostly eftpos or bpay but credit (debit) card occasionally.

a 12 day which is 120% of the RDDHA

music to my ears
funeral : arcade fire
cast of thousands : elbow
the back room : the editors
the invitation : thirteen senses - good stuff! i bought this on the strength of a recommendation by amazon uk based on my previous purchases and i'm loving it.
vega 95.3