making an effort on the pma but i would rather have stayed in bed and hid under the doona (duvet, quilt, comforter - call it what you will). i must, must, must have an early night tonight or i fear i will be asleep at my desk by about 10.30am tomorrow.
p.s. happy halloween... i've had this pic floating around my hard drive for years. if you own it or know who does, let me know and they will get full credit. it is too cute not to post. finding this has cheered me up immensely.
otto says " Thanks to all who played last week; I'm aware that the comments weren't working for a good portion of the day, but hopefully we'll have better luck this week. Now on to this week's questions! ".
1. Name 1 comedy movie you've seen. crackerjack - great aussie film
2. Name 2 black and white films you remember seeing. top hat & a patch of blue
3. Name 3 dramas you thought were worth watching. cracker, the lakes & big, bad world - british drama rules!!
4. Name 4 television shows you watch on a regular (or semi-regular) basis. who wants to be a millionaire?, rage, big brother and i am ashamed to admit this one - neighbours (it is only a recent aberration...)
5. Name 5 things that, in your opinion, are advertised on television too frequently. celebrity, rubbish, junk, crap and stupidity
a 4 day which is 40% of the RDDHA
music to my ears
singles : new order