Thursday, July 07, 2005

madness

i don't know what to say - one of my favourite places in the world is in turmoil. most of my uk friends are not based in the city but i just hope that wherever they are, they are safe.

thai dinner with mr and harryo tonight, followed by a huge piggy 3 scoop serve of black sesame, white chocolate and tiramisu ice cream at passionflower. my dear friends were very generous and paid for my dinner as a late birthday present. (yes shirl, this birthday just keeps on giving!!)

add to this, three more job applications submitted today and some , i would have to say that i am relatively happy.

found at shirl's:

If, as you live your life, you find yourself mentally composing blog entries about it, post this exact same sentence in your weblog.

an 11 day which is 110% of the RDDHA

music to my ears
no cities left : the dears
abc 702