my mood has improved considerably today. i really have no right to witch & binge about my life - i have good friends who love me despite my grumpy-old-woman demeanour, the rent is paid and i have a job (even though i hate it, it is better than not having one but i still intend to leave it as soon as possible). i am endeavouring to put a smile on my dial and go to work and do the best i can. in the meantime, i've submitted an application for an interesting government position - more on that later, if anything happens...
taking a cue from neil, instead of blogging my usual rubbish, i was going to share something about me... problem is, i can't think of anything i am willing to put here, right now... maybe later...
otto says 'Here's this week's fill in the blanks..... Thanks to each and every one of you for playing my meme! =)'
1. I have the hardest time finding happiness and holding on to it when i have it.
2. As soon as I can afford it, I'm buying a house... it probably will never happen but at this point in time i have everything else i need.
3. I should probably eat more green vegetables and fresh fruit.
4. When old friends come around, it always brings back wonderful memories.
5. I remember my favorite childhood toy; it was a teddy bear. i gave him a haircut and wondered why it never grew back and i once left him on a bus stop seat after a trip to see dad's cousin - i was grief stricken until he was returned..
6. If I had to describe my computer desk in one word, it would have to be neat - luck of the draw - normally it is covered in crap :).
7. I could only wish the person running this meme would ask more questions about the player's real lives.
8. If I had to come up with one question to add to a future 'Monday Madness' it would be: 'What is one unique or unusual habit that you have?'.
an 8 day which is 80% of the RDDHA
music to my ears
silent alarm : bloc party