Wednesday, July 20, 2005

we're going to a party

great night out last night - doves were just fabulous. they played my favourite song first and played all the ones i wanted to hear. we're off to see bloc party tomorrow night and i can't wait. i have a inkling that it will be an even more fabulous night.

another day of drudgery at the grind. i'm currently trawling the job sites for temp work and sending off my resume for anything that sounds interesting. the idea of being stuck in that place for too much longer is starting to depress me. some more stupid ideas regarding the back up team were presented in the weekly meeting today - i made my thoughts about them quite plain. i expect some backlash from my comments but i know my opposition is valid and the others agreed with me (although i doubt they would have spoken up - this little black duck refuses to be bullied!)

a 4 day which is 40% of the RDDHA

music to my ears
silent alarm : bloc party
abc 702