Friday, August 13, 2004

obfuscation

i had to come back to play the game...

the activity of obscuring people's understanding, leaving them baffled or bewildered

i'm playing 2 true/1 false

1. when i was a child, my mother used to make almost all of our clothes. i thought it was because she was clever. (which she is, i'm sure she could knit, crochet & sew in her sleep if she had to!) i found out when i was about 28 or 29 that she did it because we were poor because my father used to gamble too much.

2. my sister used to have a pineapple shaped birthmark on her stomach, just above her navel. whenever she got a suntan the pineapple mark would stay white.

3. when i was about 10 or 11, i was walking home from my friend kerrie's house. i was about 4 houses away from my place when a man in a car stopped and asked if i wanted a lift. i screamed 'f*ck off' at him and ran home. i think that was the first time i ever said f*ck.

the truth and the lie will be revealed on monday...