Thursday, August 12, 2004

where there's smoke...

...there's fire... men... after getting my hair cut, i walked down to coogee where i saw a fire-truck load of firemen - all in their uniforms - drool... tonight, i went down to the village shopping centre to meet miss e and there were about 10 firemen going into the gemini hotel - drool x 2... i called miss shell, who is going out with fireman (lucky, lucky girl), to see if there's a fireman's convention or if it was just my lucky day...

enough of my drooling! while i was down at coogee, i had lunch at the globe cafe and then walked along the beachfront. it was such a lovely day, not too hot & a sky as blue as the sky should be. watching the waves made my cancerian soul very happy. on the way back, i went to the post office to pick up my e-bay treasure. do you know how hard it is to get a frame for an A2 sized poster - bloody impossible!! after searching the village shops for one, my quest took me to beastgardens where i searched for two hours without luck. i will not give up, even if i have to make it myself! the trip was not entirely wasted - the 13 dogs in the pet shop pushed the daily dog count to a very satisfying 21 and muffin break was flogging off their muffins at $6 for 4 which means breakfast for the next few days is sorted!

happiness challenge:
despite the timezone challenge, i got to chat with colorado tim, on his birthday, while it was still the 12th of august for both of us!

todays soundtrack:
the runaway found : the veils