Thursday, November 25, 2004

brrr...

very soon it will be summer, so why am i sitting here with in my favourite winter red polarfleece jumper and a blanket around my knees - it's bloody cold!

another day where not much happens. the most exciting thing to happen was an email telling me that my tom bihn bag was despatched yesterday - yippee!! i loooooooooooooove this bag!!! the only problem is that it wasn't supposed to be sent until late december... my poor bank balance is looking a bit sad so i will have to be very, very frugal until next pay day. at least the aussie dollar has improved against the almighty greenback. when i ordered the bag, the conversion put the price at AU$120. with the current exhange rate it was only AU$96 - bargain!!!

today's soundtrack:
no cds but i've been singing songs from grand national in my head - i'll have to play it soon...