Monday, November 29, 2004

mad, mad, mad...

yeah! i've got a banner - thanks to dizzy-girl!!

20 22 dogs. not a bad day for a monday... nothing else exciting to report.

monday madness!
otto says 'It's a sort of 'pot pourri' this week. Since I'm moving in a couple of days, I'm inviting everyone who participates this week to offer a question for next week's MM. I know I've done this before, but I really appreciated all the wonderful suggestions. I will use them if they've not been asked in the recent past. Thank you all for playing, and I wish you a wonderful week! =)'
1. How did you choose a name for your blog?
i am the youngest of three daughters and i have this print hanging over my fireplace. i also have a photo of myself that is a summer version of the print - a sleeveless dress, same hairstyle, same scowl.
2. How many times have you changed the name of your blog?
about 4 but only in theory. it was before i actually started the blog. i can’t remember the other names that i had considered.
3. How many blogs to you update regularly? two
4. How many times have you moved in your life? 15
5. On a scale of 1-10, how stressful is moving (in your opinion)? 15
6. When moving, do you/would you rent a moving van/truck?
yes and some men to move all the stuff!
7. Do you wear glasses? If so, how old were you when you needed them?
yes, i needed them long before i got them at 15...
8. What one question would you hope someone running a meme, would ask?
what is your earliest childhood memory?

let's go bowling!
134, 103, 110 - 4 pins under average for the three games. we only go two points and are languishing down in 4th place. unless we do really well and the other teams bowl like crap, we'll probably stay at 4th.